Welcome to Event Insurance Now, a fully ONLINE platform for those in need of Special Event Liability Insurance. Our system is designed to easily quote and purchase event insurance INSTANTLY for dozens of event classes, including FESTIVALS and CONCERTS.
Festival Insurance and Concert Insurance
Our program offers Festival Insurance to those in need of liability coverage for their FESTIVAL lasting just one day, or up to ten days in length. Our festival liability insurance policy is designed to protect the policyholder/producer against lawsuits, claims made related to bodily injury of others, and property damage to the rented premise. This affordable, broad form liability policy has NO deductible.
The public liability involved in putting on a festival or concert is considerable. Any event that encourages public attendance is subject to public liability risk. The more successful your event, the more the public is involved. Our Public Liability policy provides the liability coverage you need.
Our policy, called a Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy, is often referred to as "Public Liability" or "Spectator Liability" and will satisfy the requirements of most rental locations. The policy can also name the venue/fairground as Additional Insured at no greater expense to you.
Here is a brief summary of coverage:
- $3,000,000 - Aggregate (total limit for the duration of the event)
- $2,000,000 - Products/completed operations
- $1,000,000 - Personal & advertising injury
- $1,000,000 - Each occurrence
- $ 250,000 - Fire damage & property damage to leased premises
In ADDITION to the coverage above, other optional coverages are available through this program:
- Contractual liability provided
- The facility can be named as an Additional Insured at no extra cost
- Multiple Additional Insureds can be added for additional premium -2 included at no cost
- Host liquor liability provided (those not in the business of serving and selling)
- Volunteers are included as Additional Insureds.
- Set up and take down (day before & day after) included.
- TRIA TERRORISM coverage, as stated in the TRIA act of 2002.
- Umbrella Liability: $1M limit at $500 minimum additional premium
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability: $1M limit at $650 minimum additional premium
- Commercial Liquor Liability: $1M limit at $500 minimum additional premium
- ACCIDENT MEDICAL INSURANCE: for volunteers is also available for rates starting at $200
- RAIN INSURANCE: protection for a specific rain threshold during a specific time period. Rates start at $500