Some features of this site are not compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer. Upgrade your browser or install Google Chrome Frame to better experience this site.


Short-term property (inland marine) insurance is available for Rented Entertainment Equipment. Coverage is for a variety of items needed to produce events including golf carts, tents, walkie talkies, porta potties, generators, sound equipment, and lighting. The application below contains a more complete listing of eligible entertainment related property. Premiums start at $250.00 with a minimum deductible of $500.00. Rental periods are available from one day to one year. We can offer equipment rental insurance coverage in any state except Alaska upon receipt of a completed application.

Please print and complete the following application, and remit via email or fax.

Rented Equipment Application

We are happy to answer questions regarding coverage. Please email with subject Rented Equipment, and a specialist will get back to you in 48 hours or less.