Commercial Liability InsuranceWe offer Commercial Liability Insurance for vending and exhibition operations at larger events (1-10 days in length). Our General Liability Insurance Policy is designed to protect the policyholder/producer against lawsuits, claims related to bodily injury of others, and property damage to the occupied space. This affordable, broad form liability policy has NO deductible.
Commercial General LiabilityOur Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance Policy often called Spectator or Public Liability Insurance, satisfies the requirements of most event producers and rental locations. This exhibitor and vendor insurance policy can also name the producer/facility as Additional Insured at no additional cost.
This commerical general liability (CGL) insurance is a standard insurance policy issued to organizations to protect them against third party liability claims for bodily injury and property damage arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations, as well as defense for intentional torts (i.e., advertising and personal injury liability--slander, libel, wrongful eviction, violations of a person's right of privacy).
Event Insurance Now provides Vendor Insurance
Vendors, exhibitors, and concessionairs who participate in trade shows, craft shows, fairs, and exhibitions of all kinds come to Event Insurance Now for the insurance protection they need.
RATES START AT $135 AND WILL ALLOW FOR TWO ENTITIES TO BE NAMED AS ADDITIONAL INSUREDS.
Here is a brief summary of coverage:
- $3,000,000 - Aggregate (total limit for the duration of the event)
- $2,000,000 - Products/completed operations (for FOOD/Beverage ONLY)
- $1,000,000 - Personal & advertising injury
- $1,000,000 - Each occurrence
- $ 250,000 - Fire damage & property damage to leased premises
- Contractual liability provided
- The facility can be named as an Additional Insured at no extra cost
- Multiple Additional Insureds can be added for additional premium -2 included at no cost
- Volunteers are included as Additional Insureds.
- Set up and take down (day before & day after) included.
- TRIA terrorism coverage, as stated in the TRIA act of 2002.
In ADDITION to the coverage above, other optional coverages are available through this online program:
Umbrella Liability: $1M limit at $500 minimum additional premium
Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability: $1M limit at $650 minimum additional premium
Commercial Liquor Liability: $1M limit at $500 minimum additional premium
For a free, no obligation quote...